Crafty Creatives box 10 has arrived!
This months theme - BLUE
Here's what was inside:
* A simple yet lovely art card designed by Catherine Moody.
* The CC Kit - My favourite kit so far, this is to make a felt bluebird mobile to hang up. I'm starting this RIGHT NOW and will show off as soon as I've finished :)
* A sort of second kit in the form of Jumping Clay and instructions to make a little keychain. My boyfriend picked it up and said, 'Can I make this?' What?!
* Several cute little felt balls in different shades of blue - all the way from Nepal!
* My other favourite item in the box - 2 beautiful bluebird pendants. I don't know what to use them for, but they have to be seen.
* A selection of goodies from Stix2 including glitter and seed beads.
* A miniature canvas with 3 large tubes of acrylic paints in different shades of blue.
* Some tiny glass beads from Musha Makes
* A fat quarter of beautiful blue floral print cotton. One word - BUNTING!
This is my 4th CC box, and my favourite so far. Absolutely everything in it will be used and it was the perfect Spring themed box. I can't wait to get stuck in!