Here's a quick look at what I've been up to..
* Saying goodbye - and hello - to my boyfriend. I made him this cross stitch plane card before he left to wish him luck, which took me about a MILLION years even though it's tiny! He left me these envelopes with messages and little gifts with different dates on to open when he had left. He's the best.
* Catching up with PostCircle. I'm SO behind with this, with everything that has been going on I've not been the best or fastest correspondent. A few scribbles have now been composed, so if you're waiting for a reply from me, it will be on the way soon, I promise!
* Painting birds. Lots and lots of birds. I haven't painted anything for years, but had an idea of putting a few different bird-themed pictures on the wall, and wanted to contribute one of my own. None are yet good enough for the wall, but it's fun trying.
* Receiving an extra beautiful gift. When I visited Lukas in Germany, he gave me this extra little surprise gift, picked because 'I know you like writing stuff'. Love it.
* Making bunting. Whenever I'm feeling down, making bunting is the cure. I also received some from PostCircle buddies, so the house is becoming rather bunting-filled, which can NEVER be a bad thing. The idea for this heart bunting came from this blog.
That's it! I've got a few plans of DIYs for the house, in particular creating a nicer and more practical workspace, so I'll try to post updates on that a little more regularly!