Monday 2 December 2013

Crafty Creatives and Christmas

So this week my Crafty Creatives Christmas box arrived.. and there was so much packed into this little box! 3 kits (to make fancy beaded baubles, honey lip scrub and felt tree decorations), as well as ribbon, wooden rings for wreaths, all sorts of different beads and decorations, gift boxes and craft papers and card blanks..






Some of my favourite things inside - wooden snowflakes (these just need a bit of thread on them and they can hang on the tree), tiny silver snowflake charms and JINGLE BELLS! There was also some cute chunky wooden tree beads, some of which I've already used to make...


... A Christmas wreath! Just a mini one so far, but it was fun to make and now I want to make a much bigger one for the front door. Ahh, so excited for putting the tree and decorations up!

I was very impressed with the special edition Crafty Creatives box, certainly worth the slightly higher price this time. I'm going to have a go making the lip scrubs next :)

1 comment:

  1. I was so impressed with this box, definitely worth the price, it was filled with stuff, I might have a go at making the lip scrubs tonight! I love your Christmas Wreath!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete