Tuesday 3 December 2013

My top Etsy picks


Here's my little Etsy pick of perfect Christmas gifts.. there is just so many beautiful handmade things, it's hard to pick!


Doctor Who Tardis Christmas ...
$3.5

Rabbit Brooch ... Vintage Mi...
$5

Vintage Locket Necklace Alys...
$68

Fantastic Mr Fox Quote Pillo...
$30

Grumpy Cat Sleep Mask Animal...
$20

Tuxedo Cat outfit- cat cloth...
$21

Personalized Deer Antler Wed...
$25

Faux Taxidermy Deer Head wal...
$92

Lionel Richie teapot hand dr...
$58

Bay armchair - winter
$1500

Make Your Own Teacup Candle ...
$12

Modern Fawn Bamboo Wall Cloc...
$74

Christmas Stocking Woodland ...
$45

Nordic Boho Indie Pillow Cov...
$18

USB Typewriter Conversion Ki...
$84

Hot Air Balloon Kit - Circus
$65
I love everything here, I can't decide what I'd want most! The vintage locket (3) is so colourful, as is the motivational pillow (14). And yes, I am planning to dress up my cat in a tuxedo (6). Because that's what Christmas is for. 

The last 2 are specially for my lovely boyfriend, as I know he would certainly hate that amazing blue armchair and not let me near it :( I don't own a vintage typewriter (yet), but I'm pretty sure the novelty of attaching it to a tablet is the only thing that would ever convince him to let me buy one. And the last one.. he loves hot air balloons.. these would look super cute and colourful hanging from the ceiling! 

What are your Etsy recommendations? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment