Yesterday was Crafty Creatives arrival day! I'd almost given up waiting when it arrived at half four in the afternoon to much excitement! Hopefully by today everyone's has arrived, so I shouldn't be spoiling the surprise, but just in case you're still waiting, don't peek (like I did...)!
Spots and Stripes themed!
The box contents:
* The CC kit - Polymer clay and jewellery supplies with instructions to make a spotty heart necklace. I've never used polymer clay before, so this all new to me! I'll be giving it a go soon.
* A very bright art card designed by Paul Heard.
* 20 stripey resin beads and a spotty glass bead.
* Round nosed pliers and jewellery making supplies - again, I've never done anything like this so not sure what to do with them. The previous box also had a few jewellery making items - maybe the next one will move away from that a bit?
* Stripey red and white string, reminds me of the seaside. Perhaps could be combined with CC's previous nautical themed box, which I sadly missed out on.
* Stripey and spotty paper straws - not sure yet what I could use these for?
* Green and white PVC fabric, and blue stripey cotton fat quarter (Again seaside-y).
* Stripey tissue paper in purple, great for wrapping little gifts.
* Pack of sticky foam dots, useful for sticking things in scrapbooks.
* 24 spotty cupcake cases. These will definitely be used, and very soon!
* And the best last.. Cute purple spotty washi tape! I've developed a bit of an obsession with washi tape recently <3
This is my second box, and while I think the previous box (woodland themed) was more suited to me, I think it's because I'm just not sure what to do with a few of the things. Hopefully the Crafty Creatives blog will give me a few more ideas soon!