Wednesday 20 February 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 8

CCBox8

Yesterday was Crafty Creatives arrival day! I'd almost given up waiting when it arrived at half four in the afternoon to much excitement! Hopefully by today everyone's has arrived, so I shouldn't be spoiling the surprise, but just in case you're still waiting, don't peek (like I did...)!





Spots and Stripes themed!

The box contents: 

*  The CC kit - Polymer clay and jewellery supplies with instructions to make a spotty heart necklace. I've never used polymer clay before, so this all new to me! I'll be giving it a go soon.

*  A very bright art card designed by Paul Heard.

*  20 stripey resin beads and a spotty glass bead.

*  Round nosed pliers and jewellery making supplies - again, I've never done anything like this so not sure what to do with them. The previous box also had a few jewellery making items - maybe the next one will move away from that a bit?

*  Stripey red and white string, reminds me of the seaside. Perhaps could be combined with CC's previous nautical themed box, which I sadly missed out on.

*  Stripey and spotty paper straws - not sure yet what I could use these for?

*  Green and white PVC fabric, and blue stripey cotton fat quarter (Again seaside-y).

*  Stripey tissue paper in purple, great for wrapping little gifts.

*  Pack of sticky foam dots, useful for sticking things in scrapbooks.

*  24 spotty cupcake cases. These will definitely be used, and very soon!

*  And the best last.. Cute purple spotty washi tape! I've developed a bit of an obsession with washi tape recently <3


This is my second box, and while I think the previous box (woodland themed) was more suited to me, I think it's because I'm just not sure what to do with a few of the things. Hopefully the Crafty Creatives blog will give me a few more ideas soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment