Wednesday 27 February 2013

Post Inspiration


After agreeing to participate in Miss Beatrix's PostCircle, I got to looking around for ideas and inspiration to make whatever I send look beautiful. This is a few ideas from Etsy that caught my eye - I love all the recycled decorative envelopes, especially those comic book ones <3

 The vintage typewriter is probably a bit over the top (and certainly beyond my budget!), but I have always wanted one - I can dream!



Small notecards - mini notec...
$6

30 Alice in Wonderland Notec...
$27

Set of 5 Highly Professional...
$12

Dollhouse Postcard Set - 10 ...
$18

Snow White Writing Set, Enve...
$15

Avengers Comic Envelopes / R...
$6.5

Deer Gold Plated Wax Seal St...
$20

Argyle Hearts Mailbox With M...
$12

Letter Writing Set Stationar...
$22

1920s Corona 4 Typewriter La...
$625

Botanical .. Estate .. UNuse...
$6.75

Easter Bunnies - 3 Assorted ...
$13.5

Washi Tape Set: Postal Air M...
$8

Handmade Hello Card and Enve...
$5.89

Vintage Music Sheet Stationa...
$12.5

Vintage Alphabet Stamp Set -...
$9.8



3 comments:

  1. hiya claire....mezz here frm australia.im so excited because im in the same group as u for the post swap. i thought id look u up,and lo and behold found this very cute blog! cant wait to post u stuff...its gonna be fun!

    from mezz (ur newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mezz,
      I'm so excited about the post swap! I've not taken part in anything like that before so I hope my post won't be a disappointment to anyone though, haha.

      It's great we have a group with a range of interests, I can't wait to hear from everyone. I am sure it will be inspiration for many future blog posts too, as it seems to have given me a desire for too much pretty stationary.. TEAM OWL!

      Delete
  2. Team OWL indeed!! :-) *waves to both of you*

    Great inspiration here for postcircle - I can't wait to get started with it all!

    ReplyDelete